0

Me transporta lejos...

Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air?
If I should die before I wakeBecause you took my breath awayLosing you is like living in a world without no air, oh
I’m here alone, didn’t wanna leaveMy heart won’t move, it’s incompleteIs there an other way I can make you understand?

Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air?Can’t live, can’t breath with no airThat’s how I feel whenever ain’t thereThere’s no air, no airGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gon’ be here without me?If you ain’t here I just can’t breatheThere’s no air, no airNo air, No air, No air, No air

I walked, I ran, I jumped,I took right off the ground to float to youThere’s no gravity to hold me down, for real

But somehow I’m still alive insideYou took my breath but I survivedI don’t know how but I don’t even care

Got me here out in the water so deepTell me how you gon’ be here without me?If you ain’t here I just can’t breatheThere’s no air, no airNo, air, No air, No air, No air

Jordin Sparks Ft. Chris Brown






http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv6DgZ-9O4

Copyright © 2009 Introspección All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.